The Whispering Pines Planning Process
$2,000 starts the most complete planning service in the log home industry. No other log company can provide the complete services and benefits that we offer. The planning stage is the most critical area of the whole building process. Attention to detail at this stage greatly affects how satisfied you will be at completion. Here is a list of the services and benefits that you will enjoy as we move through the project:
- Consultation with our knowledgeable design staff in designing your log home.
- Whispering Pines can help you locate the best building location on your site and, if required, draw your site plan.
- Whispering Pines will order energy calculations and engineering specifications, if required by local building authorities, and apply for your building permits and variances. While these fees are your responsibility, in most instances you will not need to take time off work to attend meetings or fill out paperwork.
- We will order detailed pricing for any subs you need for the project. These include: site clearing, excavating, septic system, well, foundation and other masonry work, electrical, plumbing, heating, and interior finishing.
- We will also hold the log package material price for one year from the start of the planning process.
- To help you plan your budget and obtain financing, we have several lenders that we work closely with that provide excellent service and terrific rates.
- We will design and provide up to 10 preliminary plans and 6 sets of the final prints. This also includes a 3-dimensional view.
- Once the design and planning process is complete, we will insert you into our construction schedule and you are ready to build!
We want this planning process to be effective, efficient, and thorough. Your dreams will become realities as we take your thoughts, put them on paper, and bring them to life as your new log home!
P.S. Did we mention that your $2,000 gets applied toward material costs once the project gets under way? This means our design and planning service ends up being ... ABSOLUTELY FREE!!!